Good Morning ,good morning motivational quotes


Best motivational quotes which I’ve carefully chosen out of thousands. use its effect that it has on you to take action. Without action, these inspirational quotes or any other tools on this site for that matter, will be absolutely useless.



good morning
Good Morning with coffee








“You can have everything you want in life if you just help enough people get what they want in life.”

– Zig Ziglar

“If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”

– Gandhi

“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”

– E. E. Cummings



good morning

“Great minds have great purposes, others have wishes. Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them.”

– Washington Irving

“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”

– Bill Cosby

“If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a LOT of time dealing with a life you DON’T want.”

“The start is what stops most people.”

– Don Shula


good morning



“Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”

– Jim Rohn

“A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose – a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.”


“You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success if found in your daily routine.”

– John C. Maxwell


“So long as there is breath in me, that long I will persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles on success; if I persist long enough I will win.” – Og Mandino

Show me a person who doesn’t make mistakes and I’ll show you a person who doesn’t do anything.”

– Leonard Rubino



good morning



Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”

– Jerry Rice

“Too many people are thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, when they ought to just water the grass they are standing on.”

– Amar Dave


“The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is who you become.”

– Heraclitus


“Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.”

– Denis Waitley


“Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had.”

– Unknown

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

– Bruce Lee

"Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one’s ideas, to take a calculated risk – and to act.”

– Maxwell Maltz


“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” – George Bernard Shaw


“The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.”

– Napoleon Hill 



good morning