Love romantic images

romantic images



Sweet romantic love messages have really help lots of relationship to turn around from almost going to coma, I can’t imagine how the world of lovers will be without sweet romantic love messages that lover keep sending to remind their significant other, the trust, love, care, and feelings they have for them at all.


romantic images



wished on a star one night, wished to have a friend I will love for life, days passed and I started to cry, I didn’t know that my wish came true coz the person I wished for was you.


romantic images


 I’d rather be with someone who loves me more than I love him. I’m 100% sure that my happiness is his priority, and no more sleepless nights.



romantic images



It’s not easy to let go of something you’ve put everything. But it’s harder to realize later on that you’ve been holding on to something that wasn’t there…anymore.




images





It’s wrong to hurt those who love you, but it’s worse to love those who hurt you. I began to make a step the moment I knew where I stand. Then I moved on.


imges

love images



Accidents do happen, I slip, I trip, I stumble and fall, usually I don’t mind it at all but now I don’t know what to do coz I slipped and fell in love with you.


love images
 


love images




As I lay down the cards in the game of solitaire. I see the king and queen of hearts side by side, I remember you and me and how you left me for the jack of hearts.




love images



love images